Bjorn Stabell wrote:
I wrote up a simple proposal for how to change Zope to work better under
heavy load:

http://zope.org/Members/bjorn/proposals/MakeZopeFailNicelyUnderHeavyLoad

The solution is a bit different from what we discussed on the list
before; basically do away with the Medusa request queue altogether and
use listen()'s backlog instead.

Comments are welcome.

I think this might be a viable way, thogu I really can'ty comment on the tech details (becaus of lack of knowledge).

I do remember from quite some time ago that some people had replaced Medusa altogheter with something different (Apache + mod_python, Twisted...) - any one heard anything about this?

/dario

-- -- ------------------------------------------------------------------- Dario Lopez-Ka"sten, IT Systems & Services Chalmers University of Tech.