On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:25:54 +0000
Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> as I'm tweaking stuff here and there right now, I stumbled over the
> findSupport dtml that has a multiple select menu with a height of 4.
> It's almost impossible to find what you look for easily. Increasing
> the height to 8 would be good. Anything against that?

Sounds great to me.
> Christian
> PS: Anything against simply doing those small changes?

I say go ahead. Just make sure you write liberal check-in comments and
test in various browsers (even stupid stuff breaks on *some* browsers).
Also update CHANGES.txt so people can tell what they're getting into
when they install the new release. I think enough of us monitor the
checkins to catch anything wacky pretty early.

At least that's my opinion...