I just commited a patch for DateTime.py on the Zope CVS HEAD that should fix the problem.

--On Dienstag, 2. März 2004 12:04 Uhr +0100 Santi Camps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm just beginning to move my applications to Zope 2.7 and I've found
something estrange related to dates. In the new zope.conf you can enable
an option:  "datetime-format international"

I've enabled it hoping that fields named   field_name:date  will be
handled as dates in international format.  But not, they are handled as
dates in "us" format.

Seeing the ZPublisher/Converters.py I see that fields in the form
field_name:date_international are handled OK.  But fields with just
":date" are hanled with default DateTime format.

Seeing DateTime module, it seems that this default format should be in
an environment variable DATETIME_FORMAT.  Also, it seems that this
variable should be defined during Zope startup.

But the result is that with :date fields, "us" format is always used,
not following the instruction in zope.conf.  Perhaps there is some
problem in Zope configuration machinery.

Anybody else with this problem ?