Dieter Maurer wrote:
Chris McDonough wrote at 2004-3-1 21:17 -0500:

Has anyone found a reasonable strategy for using Zope's to test
products that are installed outside the Zope software home?  I try
running it from the software home and using the --dir option to point it
to where my product is, but it tells me it can't find any tests.

I do regularly.

I use "... --lib path_to_myProduct ..."

Dieter, are you installing your products under $SOFTWARE_HOME/Products? Because otherwise I don't see anything in which invokes the FindHomes machinery to stitch $INSTANCE_HOME/Products into the __path__ of the Products module.

Zope Corporation      "Zope Dealers"