I've this traceback using Zope 2.7.0 final:
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 163, in publish_module_standard
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 127, in publish
* Module Zope.App.startup, line 203, in zpublisher_exception_hook
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 104, in publish
* Module Zope.App.startup, line 221, in commit
* Module ZODB.Transaction, line 233, in commit
* Module ZODB.Transaction, line 348, in _commit_objects
* Module ZODB.Connection, line 435, in commit
'TransientObject'), '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x008', '')
The error is caused during the "auto refresh" hook. If auto refresh is
disabled, all works fine. I've seen that there is a bug in the
collector about this issue: http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1010
I've tryied to understand the problem. It seems that now Trasicience
uses a different ZODB connection (using DBTab), and I think this is the
cause of the problem.
In Zope/App/startup.py, there is the following lines:
# Initialize the app object
application = app()
# Set up auto-refresh.
from App.RefreshFuncs import setupAutoRefresh
This handles the autoRefresh machinery to the main Connection, but I've
not found anywhere the same has been done with temporary Connection.
But in the ZODB/Connection.py there is a global_code_timestamp used to
compare all Connections _code_timestamp attribute.
Then, when the Connection tries to commit, as the _code_timestamp of
Trasicience connection hasn't been updated, the problem appears. Almost
is what I think.
If anybody can put me in the right direction I can try to provide a
patch. What do you think ? Which is the best way to solve this
Thanks a lot
Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -