On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 18:24, Fábio Bruno wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madamme
> We are working with zope at school, it was proppoused to us to do an
> imobiliary site and we like to know who we can do a for cicle or repeat to
> search in our document whow many houses where added.
> Your's faithfully,
>                 Fábio & Bruno

please notice that this list if for discussion of the development _of_
the zope application server. not for using it.

First, consider using Zope Page Templates instead of DTML. There is a
good tutorial in the Zope 2.7 release that you can leverage which tells
you about "tal:repeat".

There is also a site from brasil that tells about zope: www.tchezope.org
where you will get support from a community in your native language.

Christian Theune, gocept gmbh & co. kg
http://www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fon: 03496 3099112 fax: 03496 3099118 mobile: 0179 7808366