Vandana Bajaj wrote:
I am not able to access zope management interface through mozilla.
Could any one guide me why is it happening so.
Can i use Javascript within Zope Page Templates to embed logic

1. zope-dev is for development of Zope, not with it, move your discussion to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

2. Don't post in HTML to a non-html list.

3. Provide more detail. What happens when you try and access the ZMI with mozilla?

PS: Yes of course you can put Javascript in ZPT. Using it to embed logic other than maybe simple form validation is siully though ;-)