Stephen Rudd BIOINF wrote:
before releasing. Could someone explain (or point me to resources) how to turn a
product into a "folder" like object so that I can bind images, DTML or python
scripts directly into the product - I am stumped and cannot find any explanation

Your first step will be to have your Folder-like object inherit from ObjectManager.

from OFS.ObjectManager import ObjectManager
class FolderLike(ObjectManager, Implicit, Item):
     manage_options = (
        ObjectManager.manage_options +

That should get you started.  For more questions like this, I would
post to plain ol' zope list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I lurk that list and have written plenty of Folder-like products,
and I'd be happy to help in any way I can.