On 10/03/2004, at 6:29 AM, Chris McDonough wrote:

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 06:36, Alex V. Koval wrote:
I have enabled 400 error_log ex exceptions to keep, and during 3 days I
got 2 errors
on the site:

Time    Username (User Id)      Exception
16:35:01        Anonymous User (None)   KeyError: 1078763620
21:59:05        Anonymous User (None)   KeyError: 1078696720

I have been trying on and off to recreate this error via brute force loading of the simplest possible site that uses sessions. I failed to see this particular KeyError *until* I tried reading a session variable from standard_error_message. Now I can recreate these quite frequently.

My *guess* is that this error happens when a ZODB conflict error is thrown from Transience while rendering standard_error_message.

I need to do some more testing and probably worth detailing just how I'm doing the tests. Currently using Zope 2.7.0, Python 2.3.3. Yet to try with the Transience branch. Or use FileStorage. Just happy to have actually provoked this error in some kind of test arena :-)