Chris McDonough wrote:

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 19:30, Paul Winkler wrote:

I suggested doing a bug day as part of the pycon z2 sprint,
but we haven't really discussed the various sprint proposals
in depth yet.

Since you and I are going to be there on Saturday and Sunday, why don't
we do this on those days and encourage people to participate via IRC? We can decide to do something else (or not) for Monday and Tuesday, if
the mood strikes.

What dates are those Saturday and Sunday? I'm not at PyCon but might see if I can pitch in from the UK...