You are using pyscopg directly instead of using the ZPsycopg Database adapter??

--On Dienstag, 16. März 2004 9:54 Uhr -0800 Vandana Bajaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I installed zope2.7.0 on SUSE Linux as a non root user(vandana) and
psycopg1.11....  All steps of installation were successful, accept for
the 'make install-zope' step.

But when i try to use psycopg to connect to the database on the local
machine Zope asks me for a username and password.

Where even if i give the username and password with which i installed
zope(i.e vandana) , it does not accpet it.

The same thing happens with 'root' username and password. Can some one
please guide me how to access system resources through zope.

Thanking you in advance.

Do you Yahoo!?

_______________________________________________ Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! ** (Related lists - )