Shane Hathaway wrote:

To do this, I would change Products/PageTemplates/Expressions.py. It creates an expression evaluation engine and adds expression types to it. It chooses the unrestricted or the restricted expression types based on whether the "Zope" module exists. This is a wart. Instead, I think it should create two engines, one restricted and one unrestricted. Then you should be able to tell the PageTemplateFile constructor which engine to use.

That sounds mighty handy. What needs to happen for that to happen?

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk