Hi,
I've made a patch to manage_access (and AccessControl.Role.permission_settings)
that displays the current effective security
setting (something that have been bugging me
for ages).

It also uses a small javascript and disabled
property of the checkboxes (with potential
problems with old browsers that don't support
the disabled property).

So where should I send the patch, I'm not currently
active as a Zope contributor.

Regards,
Johan Carlsson

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24