Dieter Maurer wrote:

Your test looks quite innocent.

I tried to reproduce it (about 5.000 "ab" requests against
something similar to your "mon-clear") and could not see
any memory leak. Especially, no HTTPRequest or ImplicitAcquirerWrapper
were leaked.

However, you may have an "AccessRule" (or some other
"__before_publishing_traverse__" or "__bobo_traverse__" hook)
that leaks requests.

Thanks for the good hint, I could reproduce it by accessing my template and if I revoke the permission (on root level) View from the Role 'Anonymous' and grant it to 'Authenticated' then it leaks the objects
- Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper
- ZPublisher.HTTPRequest.HTTPRequest
- ZServer.HTTPResponse.ZServerHTTPResponse
- ZPublisher.BaseRequest.RequestContainer

When I granted 'View' to 'Anonymous' again leaking stopped. Am I using this facility wrongly?

Stef

addr://Rathausgasse 31, CH-5001 Aarau  fon://++41 62 823 9355
http://www.terreactive.com             fax://++41 62 823 9356