Clemens Robbenhaar wrote:
 Ok, if this is the proper dance to catch such exceptions with Zope
without risking ZODB corruption I will go with it. So far I have not
been sure, that ConflictError is the only type needing special
treatement in these cases.

Well, the PROPER dance would be to only catch exceptions that you're happy to ignroe from your database. You should be able to find those otu fairly quickly. Any new ones htat come along later probably want to be looked at by you before being automatically ignored...