Try to turn off refreshing for the product (remove refresh.txt).

--On Freitag, 2. April 2004 11:09 Uhr +0200 AP Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Zopers

The last few days I was fiddling around with Archetypes again and tried
the multiValued slot in order to add multiple entries of a field to an
instance. This does not seem to work as expected, though. Do I need a
newer version of Archetypes or am I doing things wrong?

Even more disturbing, however, I frequently get the following error
message and am not sure what it means and whether it is related to Plone
2.0/Archetypes 1.2.5-rc2 or just Zope 2.7.

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors

Error Type
Error Value
     Cache values may only be in one cache.
Request made at
     2004/04/02 11:02:01.270 GMT+2

thanks for any hints Andre

-- Dr. André P. Meyer TNO FEL Command & Control and Simulation, Delft Cooperation on Intelligent Systems,

_______________________________________________ Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! ** (Related lists - )