On 12 Apr 2004 at 18:03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Anyways, I'm just rambling by now ... Comments, thoughts and constructive
> criticism welcome !

This sounds wonderful!

Regarding versions. Perhap you can have a control panel setting that selects the
branch to publish "by default". The ZMI could offer another mechanism that uses
cookies to select the desired "branch or version"  That is, a branch name or "PREV,
HEAD" etc.

But, I use jEdit and FTP for most of my Zope work, so would really like to have a way
access version/branches via FTP. Maybe that can be done by having pseudo
subdirectories named after revisions or branches. So /myFolder/.Prev/index_html
would do what you expect (note you can't save to old versions anyway ..)

--
Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements