Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 09:00, Jim Fulton wrote:

The first question is:

Is it a problem to have two packages with names differing only in case?

<snip>

Perhaps we can get more input on whether there's a problem.

A response with a positive sign (e.g. +1, +0, +2, ...) indicates
agreement that this is a probelm. :)

+1

its probably a problem imo for mac users who are on a case insensitive
fs.

none of the alternative seem all that appealing though..

Thanks for the input.

I'd prefer to defer discussion on alternatives until we determine whether
there is a problem we want to fix.

Jim