Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 14 April 2004 11:08, Jim Fulton wrote:

What about "" or "z.i18n"?

The shortness of this example is very attractive, but it is still a compromise in my opinion.

Again, I think educating is easier than anything else. People understand that this is due to a merge of codebases and is for a transition period only. And, the TTW scripter will not care.

But this is a really important transition. It's a transition that will last at least a year or two, maybe longer, and will be an extremely sensitive period. I want things to go really well during this transition.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation