Wyatt Anderson escribió:

Hello All,

I am trying to use ZPT within a Zope Product I am trying to build.

I want to test the container type I am addding to to determine what

action to take. The following though

from Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile import PageTemplateFile

def manage_addMyContainerForm(self, REQUEST):

pt = None

if self.meta_type in [‘ContainerType1’, ‘ContainerType2’]:

pt = PageTemplateFile(‘zpt/addMyContainerForm’, globals())

else:

pt = PageTemplateFile(‘zpt/containerError’, globals())

return pt.pt_render()

This produces the following traceback in Zope:

Traceback (innermost last):

Module Products.MyContainer.MyContainer, line 17, in manage_addMyContainerForm

Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 90, in pt_render

- <PageTemplateFile at containerError>

Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile, line 73, in pt_getContext

TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

I’ve checked out the code in PageTemplate.py and PageTemplateFile.py and can’t

figure out what is going on. The line in question is

root = self.getPhysicalRoot()

Is it possibly some security thing? My class is setDefaultAccess(‘allow’) for now.

I’ve also tried simply

return pt

with no traceback but without the desired results as the object is returned.

Thanks in advance,

Wyatt

Try return pt()

Santi Camps