Syver Enstad wrote:
Is it possible to have class methods on ZODB Persistent objects? I am
using 3.2 so that means I am using ExtensionClass.

I guess that moving to 3.3 would mean being able to use class methods?
What is the expected time that the 3.3 release will be ready for
production use?

I dunno what you are meaning with class methods - maybe static methods or nwe style classes - but in general:

You cannot use any new style class related stuff in persistent classes until zope 2.8 with new style extension class. So don't use any vars that contain python 2.2/2.3 stuff except of True and False.