On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Stuart Bishop wrote:

> > BTW, I wouldn't mind if you or Stuart took over maintainership of
> > CookieCrumbler after the next release.   Then you'd be able to take it
> > any direction you want.  I don't believe its model can support well
> > the things you're asking it to do, but I'll happily give you the
> > chance to prove me wrong. :-)
> I wouldn't be taking it in any direction - I like the product the way
> it is (Now I have checked in my code :-) ). Give me a poke if you don't
> feel like applying bug fixes though.

Hmm.  I really wasn't expecting any new code yet.  Session cookies are a
very significant maintenance burden in Zope, and it's not in my interest
to support them.  If you don't mind, I think I'll release a version of CC
without any session support, then I'll give Chris Withers the maintainer
hat.  He'll start with your latest version.