Thanks!  I have found the error_log object in the ZMI too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Willi Langenberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 6:41 PM
To: Mika, David P (Research)
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] zope 2.7.0: no tracebacks produced

According to Mika, David P (Research):
> I am making a big upgrade and moving my products from 2.3.1 on HP-UX
> to 2.7.0 on windows 2000 and can't get zope to produce any tracebacks
> when it encounters errors.  I've checked all the log files and monitor
> stdout
> to no avail.  All I get is a brief html message with error type and value
> and
> instructions to check the error log.

from Zope-2.7.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/

  # Enable APPEND_TRACEBACKS to make Zope append tracebacks like it used to,
  # but a better solution is to make standard_error_message display

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Fax: +43/1/31336/9207
Zentrum fuer Informatikdienste, Wirtschaftsuniversitaet Wien, Austria