On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:36:31 +0200
Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Some remarks from my side as a Zope2 core developer on this issue:
>
> The Z2 community and development is currently at a bad point:
>
>  - very few people are contributing to the Z2 in terms of new code and
>  bug
> fixes
>     (see the tons of open bugs in the collector)

I agree that bugs deserve more attention. We need to have more bug days.
I meant to suggest a date last week, but I got diverted. How would
people feel about next Thursday, April 29?

>  - very few people are willing to contribute to documentation

On a bright note, I think zopewiki.org could change that. It *greatly*
lowers the bar on contributing substantive docs for Zope. I would
implore all of you (as in you, the reader of this message, yes you!) to
go there and write something, now! You know something that has not been
written down yet, so go write it down! You can even do so anonymously.

-Casey