Hey there,

I understand from:

Zope 2.8 is now planned for june. If Zope 2.8 is indeed released by june this could fit fairly well with my own (also delayed :) plans for using this facility in Silva. The obvious area I could try to contribute is in integrating Zope 3 interfaces in Zope 2.

Have interfaces stabilized enough to start this work, or should I wait until next month (may is indicated on the planning).

What steps need to be taken concretely before such integration is considered completed? I know the package rename discussion rename (zope to z) in Zope 3 is related to this.