Jim Fulton wrote:
Have interfaces stabilized enough to start this work, or should I wait until next month (may is indicated on the planning).

I think so.

You think I can start now or you think I should wait? :)

What steps need to be taken concretely before such integration is considered completed? I know the package rename discussion rename (zope to z) in Zope 3 is related to this.

That's the big one. I think I'd do this after we do the svn conversion. I *hope* to do that next week.

Okay, I'll wait for this then. :)



Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists - http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to