Hello,
i want to add dynamically LocalFS Objects in a Plone site.
So, in order to test, i hawe write a little python script like this :

container.manage_addProduct['LocalFS'].manage_addLocalFS('test','test','/my_folder')
print "ok"
return printed
I get a weird failure :

Traceback (innermost last):

  • Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 163, in publish_module_standard
  • Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 45, in new_publish
  • Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 127, in publish
  • Module Zope.App.startup, line 203, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  • Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 100, in publish
  • Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
  • Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
  • Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
  • Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
  • Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 318, in _exec
  • Module None, line 1, in test
    <PythonScript at /test/projet/test>
    Line 1
  • Module Products.LocalFS.LocalFS, line 1376, in manage_addLocalFS
  • Module App.FactoryDispatcher, line 103, in manage_main
TypeError: unsubscriptable object (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

My environement is : Redhat 7.2, Zope 2.7.0, Plone 2 and Python 2.3.3

Thanks,

Laurent