Jim Fulton wrote:

Historically, we've had Packages, Products, Packages3 and Products3 directories in the CBS repository. I wonder of we need these going forward. Perhaps we should just have top-level projct directories in the new subversion repository.

I think having a distinction between Zope 2 and Zope 3 extensions would be a good idea.

While for some extensions eventually that can become blurred, we'll cross that bridge when it happens.

In the initial conversion, I plan to convert projects pretty selectively.
Initially, we'll convert only parts needed for Zope 2, Zope 3 and ZODB.

Agreed.

Regards,

Martijn