Barry Warsaw wrote:
On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 15:42, Jim Fulton wrote:

The reason that I hate merge messages like this is that I find it
very difficult to find the branch checkin messages in thye log. It's
possible, but so difficult that I generally would rather not
bother.

I agree, but history is history, so we have to live with what we've got
in there.  Is your only objection the disk space it consumes?

And the complexity in the resulting repository and the conversion times.

I suspect that copying everything will take a couple of days.

Jim