Martijn Faassen wrote:

So far nobody has stepped up to organize a Zope 3 sprint before and/or after EuroPython this year.

If you want to organize a sprint please send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No such mail was sent as far as I can see.

I just sent it.

Organizing a sprint means getting in touch with the right people to organize a sprint accomodation, and communicating the sprint time and place to all developers. It's also a good idea to get in touch with Jim about potential sprint topics.

I can do that. ;)

If nobody steps up to organize a sprint, there will be no Zope 3 sprint at EPC 2004.

I guess we can conclude that there will be no Zope 3 sprint at EuroPython. Too bad!

I would like to lead a sprint *after* the conference. A possible topic is Zope 2 -> Zope 3 migration/compatability. Or working on Zope 2.8. :)

If you are interested in participating in a sprint after the conference,
please let me know ASAP, including which days you would be participating.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation