Hi Tim,

Tim Peters wrote:
There's a svn property you can set on a higher level folder in the
repository that can control a mapping for file extensions to this
property, IIRC. I am hazy on it but I know it's possible.

If so, it's not documented. Perhaps you're thinking of the svn:ignore

Damn, that's it :-S Is it worth asking on the SVN lists how hard this would be to implement? I mean, we have the svn:ignore property, and we have the svn:eol-style property, what we want is a combination of those two, how hard can it be? <0.5 wink>

> glob-based eol-style property addition can be specified in your
svn config file's auto-props section, like

    *.c = svn:eol-style=native
    *.png = svn:mime-type=image/png

but there's no provision for sharing such personal settings with other
people (the config file belongs to the user, not to the repository).

Yep, the above is what I do. I suppose it's still one step up from CVS where you have to specify the binary-ness of each file you upload rather than being able to put a mapping i na config file...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk