Hi all,

Has anybody used ESI with zope ? I know that ESI support was added to squid and the project was funded by Zope corporation. But I could not find much information on the project after that. We are planing to experiment with ESI for one of our projects and if required implement a framework for zope (we will make it available to everyone if we implement it), which is similar to JESI, since manually embedding the tags could be a pain and moreover things like aquistion must be handled automatically by the framework.

I would like to hear others experiences with ESI with zope. Also how the ESI tags were used and what were the performance benefits.

Ganesha Shanmuganathan