Ken Manheimer wrote:

All the actions are verbs, "won't fix" is not a verb.

Do we have to be this pedantic?

"Wont' fix" says what it does, it's close enough to verb usage for me:

"I won't fix that"

verb the more clearly indicates the result is "won't fix"? (While the
distinction between "refuse" and "reject" is subtle, "reject" distinctly
implies to me a defect in the request, while refuse does not.)

Yeah, but refuse doesn't have any logical associate with the "won't fix" state for me, so it's a very unintuitive name...