Chris McDonough wrote:

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 14:15, Tres Seaver wrote:

I recently reworked Anthony Baxter's SQLSessions product for a consulting customer, essentially modernizing the code and making it compliant with the new Sessions interface (I dropped the bits which do the work currently done by BrowserIDManager). It took me about six hours or so, including writing unit tests. Unfortunately, I don't have access to that code, due to the nature of the consulting arrangement.

What I would like to do is revisit the effort, using the new PluginRegistry code released as part of the PluggableAuthService release; I am, however, pretty well booked up for the next few weeks. I would be glad to advise anybody who felt called to take on such an effort, however.

I would also like to see this happen. I don't have the time to help implement this right now, but I may be able to work it in to an ongoing engagement at some point in the next few months.

- C

I do not know whether I understand this email correctly. So mabe I am off topic.
We would like to use thre PluggableAuthService to replace a userfolder that authenticates against a an email server (calling a web service to do so) and then caches authentification and other user info in a session.
So we would like to dig into what both of you seem not to have time to do.
How can we get at PluggableAuthService?
I did not find it anywhere.
And we would of course gladly accept Tres offer for advise.

Robert