On 19/05/2004, at 8:36 AM, Chris McDonough wrote:
As a result, I am coming to believe that along with the "errors as part
of main" transaction patch for 2.7.1, I should also make the
retry-on-conflict-error policy pluggable for those who really
desperately need to slow their Zope systems to a conflict-induced
crawl.  They can bump it up to 100 as far as I care and if it works for
them, great.

Or this could be used to avoid retries altogether. And at the very least it would advertise the fact that zope does retry requests.

Michael.