Hello Tim,

I just checked that Python 2.3.4c1 does not yet fix our
LinuxThread-Crash problem -- the problem that
lets a multi-threaded application enter a curious state
when one on the threads crashes.

And this despite the patch for this problem in Python's collector...

Unfortunately, I am no "python-dev" subscriber.
Can you check please whether this patch has a chance to
become part of the official Python 2.3.4.

If not, we would be forced to maintain our own Python version
as Python's current crashing behaviour with LinuxThreads
is unacceptable.