--On Freitag, 21. Mai 2004 15:56 Uhr -0400 Paul Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am planning to release beta1 next Monday.

Andreas

Ok... Before the bug day? Should we do it after, or just plan on having a beta2?

The release schedule has been announced much earlier than the bug day
so I want to keep this schedule. Otherwise I would have to delay the release
for at least two weeks since I am very busy during the next time (also because
the Europython conference in two weeks). Since there will be at least
a beta2 the bug day between beta 1 and beta2 appears fine to me.

Andreas