Tim Peters wrote:

[robert rottermann]

I try to access  the Zope cvs anonymously according to the instructions.
However it fails.

Has anything changed, or is this temporarily.

:pserver: access is disabled for now, because of recently announced security holes. It will be enabled again when (and if?) CVS is repaired and installed.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/zope/Products> cvs -d

:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs-repository co Zope

cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.zope.org:2401 failed: Connection

Maybe better news:  if you want Zope HEAD, that's been moved from CVS to
SVN.  Install an svn client, and do

   svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/trunk Zope

thanks for your answer,
what I would like to download is CMFSetup