Evan Simpson wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

IMO, if we take this route, we should think of the notation as
providing an alternate traversal operator.  That is, there is
syntax that either modifies or replaces "/", so of the examples
above, only:

context/*dc/title

In that case, I'd be happy to consider adaptation as orthogonal to my path prefixes.

Yup.

> Might as well drop the slash and go with the previous
suggestion:

context*dc/title

I can easily read the star as an adaptation operator, even with multiple applications.

On IRC, Martijn Faassen suggested (brainstormed really :) '#', as in:

  context#dc/title

I like this becase # kinda looks like a special kind of slash. :)

What do people think of this?

Jim