Jim Fulton wrote:

Yup. We implemented:

ob/adapter:name

...which to me says:

"take adapter, apply to it object with name as a parameter"

...what I'd like it to say would give meaning to:

my_content_object/zapi:title

...meaning apply the title adapter from the zapi package to my_content_object, which was where I left things last time I came close to understanding Zoppe 3.

What's the equivalent to that in today's Zope 3 land?

which is equivalent to:

  ob/adapter:/name

and, in fact, you can say just:

ob/adapter:

I'm afraid neither of those means anything to me so your equivalency makes so sense :-S

Steve pointed out some problems with the syntax, which
the above examples should make obvious.

Hurm :-S Don't suppose you have a use for that off hand?

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk