Chris Withers wrote:
How does:

"take adapter, apply to it object with name as a parameter"

That's close to the meaning of Even Simpson's Zope 2 ':' extension.
Which is why we don't want to use this syntax for adapters.

...differ from:

Well, what we did in bristol, enabled:

Which really gets a special adapter named "zope"
which exposes zapi-like functionality for ZPT.

what we did doesn't supply title as a paramter to the adapter.

Steve pointed out some problems with the syntax, which
the above examples should make obvious.

"Don't suppose you have a URL for that off hand?"

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation