Hello, again. I had the email-address wrong. Please use the following address instead:

Sorry for the confusion.

Dario Lopez-Kšsten wrote:

this is a General call to all Zope users and developers that are active in Sweden and other nordic Countries.

There is a plan on gathering during the EuroPython Conference to meet and get to know each other and see who we are, what we do and ossibly future models of doing business.

If you are interested, please send a message to the Swedish zope-list, [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a shor presentation.

I hope to see you on EPC!

Dario Lopez-Kšsten, IT Systems & Services Chalmers University of Tech.