Dear Zope Community Members,
Excuse the cross post, but this announcement is important to all.

This coming Thursday, 06.17.2004 we will be moving the the website, cvs and svn services to new hardware at our Northern Va. data center. Effective 5:00pm EST the creation of accounts on the website and logging in to the website will be disabled to ensure that up to date data is migrated onto the new servers. We expect this move to take ~1 to 2 hours to complete. The TTL and secondary refresh times have been updated to 1 hour. The afternoon of the move, these times will be reduced down to 15 minutes in preparation for a smooth DNS change over when the migration is complete. Ken "I'm evil, so don't mess with me" Manheimer will be handling the CVS/SVN migration and will provide more details on the expected outages early next week. If anyone has questions, feel free to let us know.
Andrew Sawyers

Zope Corporation
Software Engineer
(540) 361-1700