The zope.org lists have been migrated to new hardware. The lists and archives are updated as of ~10 minutes prior to the DNS switch; so I expect them to be as current as I could get. I've heard of people getting resubscribed to lists which they had recently unsubscribed from. Since the old system was not being managed by us, I do not have any details as to what/why that might have happened, so if you find youself resubscribed now we appologize. This should not continue to happen and if anyone experiences further problems please let us know ASAP.
Thank You,
Andrew Sawyers

--
Zope Corporation