Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 11:59, Casey Duncan wrote:

-1 on changing the list policy. I read and post to all of the public
lists through Gmane, which won't work if the policy is changed.

I might be wrong but I think this is incorrect. From the headers of this
message you sent it's possible to see that you sent it thru gmane, yet
the "From:" address is your zope.com address, so you should not have a
problem posting thru the list this way.

I think you got a direct reply (but could be wrong). I got the original mail bounced to me just now.