Title: Astor Industrial Corporation
About us
¡¡ Astor specializes in electronic/electrical items, auto, as well as hand tools. We have been dealing in international trade since 1979. Our product selection includes cutters, strippers, crimping tools, and electrical meters and testers for general use as well as specialized industries from automotive to telecom network installation. Astor also stands ready to serve as your Asian sourcing agent for the above product categories and beyond. With facilities in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China, and an experienced staff versed in Western and Asian culture, we help your company bypass the language and cultural barriers as well as time-zone differences to locate and qualify local suppliers, perform contract negotiations, perform on-site inspections, and arrange shipments for your products. We have developed relationships with many local manufacturers and can help with your company¡¯s OEM needs from components to finished products. Astor offers a complete program according to customer¡¯s demands.

Astor Industrial Corporation
Add: 1F., No. 296, Sec. 2, Tung-Hwa St., Pei-Tou Dis., Taipei, Taiwan, 112
Tel: 886-2-28261385
Fax: 886-2-28277472
Website: http://www.astor.com.tw