On 9 Jul 2004 at 21:17, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Check whether the connection is maintained in a "_v_" attribute
> (in this case, it is per thread).
> Otherwise, the connection would need to be maintained in a module
> global registry indexed with a DA id (e.g. its ZODB path).

This is the deep magic of which my previous note speaks.

Where are these details documented (in general terms, not just about DA's), so that I
figure this out without bugging the list too much?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements