I'm just try to use Zope 2.7 and Plone with zeo storage support.

and I would like to put a CMFPlone site into a zeo client storage to mount in a zope instance.

I have added in my zeo.conf

<filestorage plonesite>
  path $INSTANCE/var/plonesite.fs

and in zope.conf

<zodb_db plonesite>
   mount-point /plonesite
   container-class Products.CMFPlone.Portal.PlonSite
     server localhost:9999
     storage plonesite
     name plonesite
     cache-size 200000000
     client cache
     var $INSTANCE/var
I start the zeo with runzeo and the zeo client storage plonesite.fs is created...
I start zope, but when i try to add a ZODB Mount Point, I get a Zope Folder instead of a Plone Site,
why the container-class rule doesn't work?
Or there is another way to add a new plonesite as zeo client storage?
Thanks, in advance...

<<Sfondo Ghiaccio.jpg>>