I would put my $0.02 for a 'tested' state, entered from Resolved. So from resolved you could 'resubmit' back to pending or accepted, or go to tested. This because it does happen, that someone *thinks* they have fixed something, but didn't test it thoroughly (there are usually way to many combinations for one person to do so), and it wasn't really fixed.