En/na Roché Compaan ha escrit:

Have a look at Archetypes, it does what you want.

I think you are talking about SQLStorage of Archetypes. Storing some attributes in a Relational Database and using foreign keys in it can solve the problem. But I have some inconveniences to use Archetypes:
1) I don't use CMF. My applications aren't content management applications, but business oriented applications.
2) I like to distribute my applications without needing BBDD installation. Just download and run. Having a relational database backend will need some extra installation

In any case, use SQLStorage without CMF could be interesting. I don't know if it is possible. Do you know ?

Santi Camps